Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger H Gower
Dr. Roger H Gower, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, SC. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Gower is affiliated with Bon Secours-St Francis Hospital and Greenville Memorial Hospital. Dr. Gower has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger H Gower has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I do not like male gynecologists so I was very apprehensive going into my appointment with Dr. Gower... but let me tell you... he is the BEST doctor I have ever seen hands down. I have some gynecological problems and I have seen 3 doctors in the past. The first two were males and I really didn't feel like they understood me. I found Dr. Gower because he was recommended to me as I had just moved to the area. He sat with me and discussed my concerns and I never felt rushed or like my concerns weren't important. He answered all my questions and he is very knowledgeable. I was so impressed! He really took the time to get to know me and to get to know my problems. I feel 100% confident in him after only meeting him once. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gower is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Sc Medical Center
Dr. Roger H Gower accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreenville Ob/Gyn Associates, 2 Memorial Medical Dr, Greenville, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger H Gower in this video.
Dr. Roger H Gower is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.