Dr. Roger Gutner Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Roger Gutner?

What a Great Doctor!

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Dr. Gutner are you still around Laconia NH? He is a great doctor and great personality. Always diagnosed me and got me back up and running in no time. Kind Doctor!

Posted on January 8th, 2016

He has been my primary physician since we moved to Gilford over nine years ago until his recent retirement. He treated my health issues successfully and my health is much improved from being his patient. Disappointed that he just retired.

Posted on May 30th, 2014

This quack has got to be the worst jerk/idiot should be barred from ever practing medicine! The rudest dr I've ever had to deal with! He gives LRGH a very bad name. He wants to push holistic medicine as an excuse for doing his job. He does no patient background check nor does he care about their condition just that "he's the dr" and no one knows more than he does. His only excuse is "he doesn't have to discuss why he won't prescribe meds that are needed for a disabled elder patient. The area pharmacies don't like dealing with him either they don't like his attitude.

No Nonsense and To the Point

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

But, I never feel rushed. When I moved back to New Hampshire from Florida I was on several medications. Through his work and effort I am only on one and that dosage is half of what it was. Dr. Gutner doesn't sugar coat anything and he is very straightforward. At first, I did find this a bit off putting, but his direct manner and his way of digging to the real root of an issue or a problem really make me trust him. He also does have a very dry, but great sense of humor.

He is the worst

Posted on January 27th, 2012

a COMPLETE moron. Wouldn't advice ANYONE to ever use this idiot. Wrong diagnosis of Lou Gehrig disease that cost my mother her life.

Posted on June 10th, 2009

This Dr. is Extremely RUDE!

Posted on March 4th, 2009

My husband and I have found Dr Gutner to be a caring professional that always takes the time to LISTEN. Never feel rushed in his office. He gives you facts and straight talk. We feel very cared for. Good sense of humor too.

Posted on January 1st, 2009

This guy is arrogant!!! He let us know that HE'S the DOCTOR. After not seeing me for more than a month my condition worsened. Rather than seeing me to determine what best to do, he told me to double my medicine and see him in a couple of weeks. I think he neither knows nor cares what he's doing. The feeling I get is not to bother him. I'm changing doctors.// The office staff is nice and makes sure I can get in but who wants to see this guy???

Posted on August 15th, 2008

This physician needs to retire. Has absolutely NO bedside manner. Couldn't get a referral to a cardiac specialist even though I had one before moving here. Have a major cardiac issue. Will travel to Concord after attempting to get referral on two occasions. Dr. very aloof & condescending.

Posted on July 10th, 2012