Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Henry R Hadley has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Henry R Hadley has the following 17 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urethral Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Incontinence, Stress
- Urologic Emergencies
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Urinary Catheterization
- Bladder Issues
- Vesicovaginal Fistula
Dr. Henry R Hadley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I had my vasectomy surgery on a Monday night. They gave me pain meds for two days worth. On the third day I ran out but was still in extreme pain. When I called I was disconnected three times before I got through to a woman named Sandy. I told her the problem I was having with pain and she seemed somewhat put out. She told me the office was busy and that they would call me back later on the evening. Here I am in extreme pain and out of pills and this was her answer to me. They did eventually did call back to let me know I would not be receiving any more pain pills and that I should take Tylenol. Its pretty hard to get any compassion from this office after your surgery and dont expect that a woman named Sandy will understand what it feels like to have your balls operated on. I would not take my neighbors barking dog to this place for a vasectomy. NOT Recommended!!!! Find a better doctor!!!!!
Dr. Hadley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Henry R Hadley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLoma Linda University, 11370 Anderson St, Loma Linda, CA
Dr. Henry R Hadley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.