Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger D House has the following 2 specialties
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Showing 5 of 16
What happened to the time when patients were important to the medical doctors. He treats only kids and has a very sour disposition, no joy to go to the facility and my child would like a different doctor, but there are not any good ones in this town. I saw the nurse and was given my child's ADHD medication without even seeing the MD., again. I wonder who billed for that service? Help someone please, please, please. We need a fresh person that has a heart to care for others in the field of psychiatry.
I have used Dr. House for over ten years and he is by far one of the most down to earth doctors I have been to. His staff is very professional and always there to help. They are very understanding. They have helped me many times. They are not ashamed to tell you thy believe in Jesus and they are great Christian people.
41 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Area Health Education Center
Dr. Roger D House accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRoger House Psychiatric Service, 2401 Summerhill Rd Ste A, Texarkana, TX
Dr. Roger D House is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Texarkana, TX.