Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger M Iliff has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
We have been going to Dr. Iliff for thirty years now. There have been times when I have come to him for help with depression and he has - in the course of five minutes - treated me as effectively as some do in four one hour long sessions! Preventive medicine is up his alley. I am walking around with perfectly healthy knees at age 66 because he taught me some simple but extremely effective exercise for strengthening the quadriceps muscle that supports the knee cap. My knees were pretty gimpy -- I am fine and will most likely never need knee reconstruction.Unfortunately our out of whack health care system is cutting into his effectiveness. We have to pay higher and higher premiums -- he is forced to take on a heavier and heavier patient load. And the management geniuses who proscribe this are helping themselves to 33% of our health care expenses.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
41 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Northridge Hospital Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsSutter East Bay Medical Foundation, 12 Camino Encinas, Orinda, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger M Iliff in this video.
Dr. Roger M Iliff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orinda, CA.