Have you seen Dr. Roger J Friedman?

Wish I did it years ago

From first appointment to follow up this practice was professional, efficient and the results are outstanding!

Dr. Friedman is amazing!

I have never had a single surgery in my 37 years before coming to Dr. Friedman. I was very nervous about the procedure and anesthesia. From the first appointment, he was so kind and skilled. His ability to show medical imaging of what I will look like post-rhinoplasty was so helpful. His staff was kind and there very little wait time. We did not immediately know he was the doctor during our first appointment as he introduced himself by his first name. Throughout every step he was thorough, spent so much time with me and answered every question. The day of the surgery he was so kind and helpful. The surgical center was comfortable with massage chairs, cozy robes and blankets. I woke up from surgery feeling fantastic, not in pain and thanks to his incredible skill I had no bruising. He checked in on me that night via phone and I saw him a few days later where he again spent time with me asking any questions and letting me know what to expect for the next few weeks of recovery. One month out, I am in love with my nose which needed to be fixed from breaking. He also helped my breathing - when I woke up from surgery I could not believe how well I could breathe! It was like I didnt know how poorly my breathing was prior to the insertion of a spreader graft. I wish I only did this surgery sooner. I highly recommend Dr. Friedman to everyone! In my follow up appointments there were lots of hugs. He is a kind man and an even better physician.

I was a patient of Dr. Friedman’s. I had a very good experience. The staff were very professional and friendly. All my questions were answered. Dr. Friedman was very professional, and the results were fantastic.

AMAZING & Passionate

I was very scared but more so nervous but I put my trust and faith into Dr.Friedman & He Gave Me The Breast I've Always Dreamed Of...He is so passionate about his work and I love my breastlift will reccomend Any and everyone to him and his team make you feel right at home and the healing I was up and out the house 2 days after my surgery

Oh, Happy Day!

Dr. Friedman and his staff are simply the BEST. I had a complete facelift performed about 6 months ago and I simply could not be happier (nor could my husband!). Dr. Friedman has such a warm, professional and caring demeanor that you are immediately put at ease. He explains everything in detail. His staff are all extremely professional, personal and caring. What a great combination!

TERRIFIC Doctor caring Staff and excellent approach and results!!!

Beyond thrilled

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Friedman and staff. His expertise, kindness , compassion and skill as a surgeon is unmatched. After a significant weight loss I decided on a tummy tuck to get rid of my excess skin despite all the exercise I did. The results are amazing I feel like a new person and have a much easier time exercising and reaching my fitness goals. Dr. Friedman gave me back the self confidence I had lost for so many years.

Dr. Friedman is Amazing

I had a great experience with Dr. Friedman. He takes the time to really listen to your wants as a patient. He gave me exactly what I had asked for. I was well informed and he took the time to answer all of my questions. Surgery was quick, easy and painless. I would go through the whole process with Dr. Friedman 100x over, and I recommend him to all of my friends. Overall I am very satisfied with my results and I have Dr. Friedman and his team to thank for that.

Dr. Friedman is amazing.

Not only the best surgeon but also takes the time to really listen. I could not be happier with the results.

Dr. Friedman and his entire staff were amazing. I couldn't be happier with my breast augmentation. They look absolutely perfect! I would highly recommend using Dr. Friedman to anyone interested in getting a breast augmentation.

Exemplary Service

Discussion of the surgical procedure was very clear and thoughtful. His explanation alleviated the anxiety normally associated with this and it was a welcomed feeling. The most memorable was the overall treatment not only from Dr. Friedman but also his staff as well. They continually provided stellar service. I have told all my friends and now those who are reading this, I am telling you that this was a superb experience and I would choose Dr. Friedman again.

Excellent

If you could love your doctor he would be the one .From the beginning of the office visit to the follow up visits I was extremely happy. Dr Friedman explained everything in detail. I was comfortable confident and ready to go I had my surgery Christmas Eve and I'm so pleased. I was a 38G and I'm now a 38D. The difference is I can now wear clothing I could never wear before.

Dr. Roger J Friedman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockville, MD.