The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger K Allen has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
Showing 5 of 12
DR.ROGER ALLEN IS A RARITY IN TODAYS MEDICAL FIELD. HE IS VERY PROFESSINAL AND FRIENDLY. HE WILL ALSO TAKE THE NECESSARY TIME TO EVALUATE YOUR PURPOSE FOR THE VISIT. HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ME BEING ALIVE TODAY. HE FOUND A MELOMOMA (STAGE 1) ON ME THAT I WAS TOTALLY UNAWARE OF HAVING. I WOULD STRONGLY RECOMMEND DR. ALLEN TO ANYONE.
Dr Allen has been my dermatoligist for several years now. He took me in as a patient when I was in bad shape cancer wise. I have several underlying problems that require an agressive treatment of my skin cancers and precancers. Having Leukemia I have no doubt that Dr Allen treatments have saved me from serious problems. He is the third dermatologist I have seen and his knowledge far surpasses the first two. He leaves no question unanswered. I have become knowledgeable of my condition because he took the time to teach me. He is the best doctor I have now and I have several. He is a very kind and understanding person. He would be my first recommendation to anyone in need of his care. He has a kind and caring staff who do an outstanding job. I guess as professionals go this man is outstanding in his field. With this review I would like to think him for his service to me.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
48 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Roger K Allen accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Center, 106 E Memorial Dr, Elizabethtown, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger K Allen in this video.
Dr. Roger K Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elizabethtown, KY.