Dr. Roger Russell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Russell?

Posted on July 27th, 2012

Dr. Russell was my anesthesiologist at Mass Eye and Ear for a recent operation. I'm a fairly healthy guy, so don't have a tremendous amount of experience in hospitals, but I have to say, hands down he was the best doc I've ever encountered. As MEE is a teaching hospital, I also got to see him instruct a new nurse on using a new IV needle set she hadn't used before (he very openly asked my consent first without any pressure), so I'd also say he's the best teacher I've ever seen, and has an absolutely fantastic bedside manner. If I could give him five stars, I would. Non-rated categories weren't relevant to my experience with him.

Posted on March 20th, 2012

Going in for surgery was one of the scariest experiences of my life. With Dr. Russell as my anesthesiologist, I was quickly relaxed and confident that my surgical experience would be a safe one, and it was. His intelligence and bedside manner are amazing. If I ever need anesthesia again, regardless of what type of surgery I may have, I'm going to see Dr. Russell first. He is simply wonderful

Posted on May 9th, 2011