Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger S Kilbourn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 3 of 3
When Dr Kilbourn first started I would have given him a five star rating he was kind caring had concerns about his paients overall quality of life but then he changed stared over booking himself anything for the almighty dollar he didn't spend the time with you as when he first started out, he turned what's to be a Doctor paint relationship into more of a business which it should never be if I could give Dr Kilbourn any advise it would be to go back to the caring doctor he started out being and not let anyone change that about him, he goes to Church this I know so he should do unto others as he would want done unto him. Like I said he changed drastically I don't know why but letting a patient go after three to four long years are putting their trust in him because an as needed drug didn't show up in a drug screen that's not the doctor I know that's not the doctor I came to know that's a doctor that is only in it for the money and when your bored such as I am and have the insurance that I have that's the way a doctor will treat you so they can find someone else with better insurance so they get paid more money. I've had him spend 5 minutes with me in the exam room and charge my insurance company as much as $189 that is just outrageous and ridiculous he's done what so many other doctors in this country have done he's taking a doctor patient relationship and turned it into a business and it was never meant to be a business he took an oath any started out of holding that old but he's not upholding that anymore. So my advice to him would be to go back to being the doctor he set out to be and not let any other doctor nurse or nurse practitioner change who he is or who he started out to be
17 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Michigan State University
Dr. Roger S Kilbourn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRegional Medical Clinic, 506 4th St, La Grande, OR
Dr. Roger S Kilbourn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Grande, OR.