Dr. Roger Knapp II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Knapp II?

Avoid at all costs

Posted on August 4th, 2015

Dangerous. Please avoid before you too are swept under the rug with urgent circumstance.

Please retire, it's time.

Posted on July 2nd, 2014

We had been there almost 2 years and had already had one experience we were not fond of- a referral to a terrible specialist. He had no idea who they even were and it caused great stress and multiple issues w our child. Then when our second baby was born and only 2 weeks; he was having an extremely serious symptom. The nurse was very worried, yet when Dr Knapp came in- he literally did not even look--he said it was nothing and would resolve on its own. It was indeed something serious and would need treatment for the next two years. We left and have realized that we should have done it much sooner. I've never needed management sit-downs again or second guessing. People love Knapp because he's 'old school'.. but honestly I believe if you can't address needs, especially severe concerns: please retire for the good of the community.

Best pediatrician ever!

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Dr. Knapp was my pediatrician when I was a kid and I loved him. He has always taken great care of our family. My wife and I are both physicians and the only pediatrician we would take our little girl to is Roger Knapp.

Posted on August 19th, 2011

Dr Knapp and his staff are great! We have NEVER been dissatisfied. We have been seeing him for 11 years and he was there with us when my 2 boys were born. We trust him tremendously. I think it says a lot that we travel 30+ minutes to his office for both well visits and sick visits because we trust him. Once we switched to a Dr 5 minutes from home (after interviewing several in the area) and soon realized that was a mistake, specailly with a baby. I was never more upset and frustrated with a caregiver than I was those few weeks. My husband and I quickly decided that if we would spend 30 minutes driving to our favorite restraunt or place to shop why wouldn't we drive to a Dr that we totally trust our children with. I think that says it all! We love Dr Knapp and his wonderful personality, for the ease he gives the kids, his acurate medical advice, newsletters/website and for all the questions he answers that were on and off my list! Dr Knapp is a Dr I would highly recommend to anyone!

Posted on August 19th, 2011

Dr. Knapp's entire office staff are wonderful. Have never had a bad experience. He is the best pediatrician I have seen. Never too quick to prescribe medications. His web site is wonderful.

Posted on May 5th, 2011

Dr. Knapp is wonderful. I love that he believes in not over-medicating and he is great with the children. His staff are super sweet too. My children are never scared to go see him.

Dr. Knapp is a great Dr.!

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

We've been using Dr. Knapp for about 5 years and he's been a great Dr. His office is always a great help in obtaining the forms and signatures needed for daycare and sports which is a great time-saver for me!

Great doctor!

Posted on April 29th, 2011

Dr. Knapp is very good with my daughter. He is very professional, courteous, and trustworthy. He is great at answering emails regarding concerns and his office staff has always been quick in returning calls. Would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on March 7th, 2016