Dr. Roger Koerner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Koerner?

Doctor is fine; billing processes are beyond terrible.

Posted on June 15th, 2017

As part of the colonoscopy protocol, a pre-colonoscopy office visit is required. Medicare declined to cover my pre-colonoscopy visit because it was coded as a "new patient" visit only -- no reference to colonoscopy. In order to appeal Medicare's decision not to pay for this office visit, I attempted to get confirmation that this office visit was part of the colonoscopy protocol. Billing person was completely unhelpful, raising their voice and lecturing me on how Medicare works. I would encourage you to find an office that is adept with Medicare and insurance procedures.

Posted on March 29th, 2016

He is the best

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Will not answe their phones

My colonoscopy

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

I, with great hesitation, went to Dr. Koerner to get a colonoscopy. The office told me to come in a 1/2 hour earlier than my appointment (which I didn't realize) so truly I only waited about 30 minutes to see him.First, he is very nice. He asked me more questions than my regular Dr. does and was very thorough in his evalation of my condition.Second, he scheduled an appointment for me at Jupiter Medical Center, which is also 5 star in my book. Everyone was very caring, he was very thorough and has great bedside manner. I do not like Drs. I truly can say, I liked him very much. He made my colonoscopy effortless and I appreciate his knowledge and professionalism. I recommend this Dr. to anyone who needs to have a very skilled and proficient Dr.

Posted on October 4th, 2017