Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger M Kulstad MD
Dr. Roger M Kulstad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Schofield, WI, with other offices in Madison, WI and Madison, WI . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger M Kulstad has 3 locations
3501 Cranberry Blvd
Schofield, WI 54476
Dr. Roger M Kulstad has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Roger M Kulstad has the following 19 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Nuclear Medicine
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
Showing 2 of 2
Great Endo in North Central, WI
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roger M Kulstad - Posted on July 27th, 2012
Seen for T1 diabetes management with insulin pump, 5 times in the last 2 years:-thorough review of results-great explanation of changes recommended-friendly/uses humor when appropriate-entertains 1 or 2 questions I bring himWhen I leave the appointment I consistently feel that I have received highest quality care. He blends his extensive knowledge of diabetes care/management in the comfortable appointment environment he creates. I will stay with him as long as I am in the area.
not knowlegable in Thyroid disorders
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roger M Kulstad - Posted on June 9th, 2012
Terrible experience with this "specialist". He was not current on his lab values for TSH. Did nothing to help my with my Hashimotos Thyroiditis. Told me it was depression (I am already on meds for depression). Did not look futher into any other cause for my symptoms. Thankfully I have several appts. with real specialists at the Mayo Clinic who are willing to look into what is wrong with my thyroid. Do not waste your time if you are going to see him for thyroid problems.
20 Years Experience
Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo
Graduated in 1999
Marshfield Cl - St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Roger M Kulstad Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roger M Kulstad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Schofield, WI.