3.0

Have you seen Dr. Roger M Kulstad?

Great Endo in North Central, WI

Seen for T1 diabetes management with insulin pump, 5 times in the last 2 years:-thorough review of results-great explanation of changes recommended-friendly/uses humor when appropriate-entertains 1 or 2 questions I bring himWhen I leave the appointment I consistently feel that I have received highest quality care. He blends his extensive knowledge of diabetes care/management in the comfortable appointment environment he creates. I will stay with him as long as I am in the area.

not knowlegable in Thyroid disorders

Terrible experience with this "specialist". He was not current on his lab values for TSH. Did nothing to help my with my Hashimotos Thyroiditis. Told me it was depression (I am already on meds for depression). Did not look futher into any other cause for my symptoms. Thankfully I have several appts. with real specialists at the Mayo Clinic who are willing to look into what is wrong with my thyroid. Do not waste your time if you are going to see him for thyroid problems.

COPD

Dr. Roger M Kulstad is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Schofield, WI.