Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Albin
Dr. Roger Albin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ypsilanti, MI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Albin is affiliated with Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center, University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers and University of Michigan Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Albin has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Roger Albin has the following 16 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Dystonic Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Huntington Disease
- Lewy Body Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Degeneration
- Parkinson Disease
- Parkinsonian Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
Dr. Roger Albin has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Roger Albin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Albin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
University of Michigan Health System
31 Years Experience
University of Pittsburgh
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger Albin in this video.
Dr. Roger Albin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.