Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Lalich
Dr. Roger Lalich, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Waukesha, WI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lalich is affiliated with Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital and St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Lalich has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Lalich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
St. Luke's Medical Center-Milwaukee
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - Elmbrook Memorial
Elmbrook Mem Hosp, Brookfield, Wi
36 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University
Graduated in 1977
Michael Reese Hospital Medical Center
Dr. Roger Lalich accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions721 American Ave, Waukesha, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger Lalich in this video.
Dr. Roger Lalich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.