Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Letourneau MD
Dr. Roger Letourneau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Andover, MA. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Letourneau is affiliated with Carney Hospital, Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center and Lawrence General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Letourneau has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Roger Letourneau has the following 1 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Letourneau is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Lawrence General Hospital
Penacook Place-Nursing & Rehab
-Holy Family Hospital
Academy Manor Nursing Home
Holy Family Hosp And Med Ctr, Methuen, Ma
Nevins Nursing Home
MI Nursing/Restorative Center
MI NursingRestorative Center
57 Years Experience
Graduated in 1956
Dr. Roger Letourneau Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Roger Letourneau's office for more information.
13 Royal Crest Dr North Andover, MA : (978) 688-1899
Locations & Directions13 Royal Crest Dr, North Andover, MA
Dr. Roger Letourneau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Andover, MA.