Dr. Roger Lichtenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Lichtenbaum?

Completely Restored me to 100%

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Dr Lichtenbaum operated on me and replaced a bad disc in my neck with a new titanium one. I and all of my family were very apprehensive and are most appreciative of the pre-op support and even more so with the excellent results of the surgery. I am finishing the last of the post op PT and feeling great!! He and his Staff couldn't have been nicer and more supportive throughout this process. I very highly recommend Dr Lichtenbaum.

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

I could not have asked for a better Dr.. I give him an A+ in everything!! After years of major back pain I no longer have any pain!! He is a top surgeon!! I had surgery on Monday and was released from the hospital an Wednesday!! Pain free!!! I an still amazed!! All I can can is Dr Lichtenbaum is the best you can ask for!!

Mrs. Gerstenberger

Posted on November 11th, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Excellent bedside manner. He did brain surgery on my son and he answered all of our questions and is a very caring awesome doctor! He treats his paitents like they are family!

This Man Is Amazing!!

Posted on May 21st, 2010

Dr.Lichtenbaum is incredibly thorough. His attention to detail is impeccable. He is compassionate, kind, and caring. His bedside manner is very professional and warm. You can tell he loves what he does because he's so dern good at it. I feel very blessed that he is handling my case. I trust him completely!!

Posted on November 29th, 2017