- 57 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- 1 comment
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger D Ajluni has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ajluni is caring, compassionate,and extremely dedicated to the practice of medicine. My father, God rest his soul, passed away at the age of 37 yrs old from a Heart Attack.A cholesterol check (back in the early 80's) was ordered by Dr. Ajluni and revealed that my level was over 400.He first put me on a strict diet for 6 months and determined that it was a Family genetic situation. He prescribed Mevacor (the first prescription drug to enter the market to lower cholesterol levels. He also recommended that my only sibling,Brother Michael get tested as well. He too was over 400. I am Happy to report through exercise and medication (I am now on 80 mg of Lipitor 10 mg of Zetia) mine and my brother's cholesterol levels are at 200 and lower! Dr. Ajluni taught me that I needed to live a healthy lifestyle and have been living 1 ever since. Thank you Dr. Ajluni and you are right on, "An Apple a Day is not ENOUGH!. Thanks again.
57 Years Experience
Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Roger D Ajluni accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions17920 Farmington Rd, Livonia, MI
Dr. Roger D Ajluni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.