Dr. Shea is the best - so caring!

We had the best experience with Dr. Shea! He is a great doctor, great with babies, let's you text/call him anytime, and has a great bedside manner. It's hard to find a doctor that embodies all of those traits in one person. We saw him for our 9-month old baby getting ear tube surgery. We had two visits at his office before the surgery, and Dr. Shea was very informative about the surgery and was so sweet with our baby. Dr. Shea gives you his cell phone and let's you know you can call him anytime, I even talked to him on a Saturday morning, honestly they were simple questions, about our baby having a cold, that I could have just asked my pediatrician about - but Dr. Shea was there for us. On surgery day he was great. He talks so sweet to your baby, makes you feel so comfortable, lets you stay with your baby as long as possible and comes to get you as soon as possible after the surgery. He even went out of his way to do the surgery on a day he wasn't planning on being at the hospital. He definitely puts his patients first and does anything for them (did I mention the cell phone, scheduling us in on a day he wasn't doing surgery, and being so helpful along the way). Now that we have the ear tubes in, we are scheduled to go back for an office visit. We can not wait to tell Dr. Shea about what a great experience we had with him and all the hospital staff who helped us, and our baby has been beyond happy since the day we brought him home from ear tube surgery! I'd recommend everyone to go see Dr. Shea!

Parent

I love Dr Shae my kids been seeing him since 2& 6 their now 9&13 he’s awesome and have the best staff hand down ❤️

The best ENT in town!

Best experience I have ever had. Very professional, Doctor Shea truly cares about his patients and treats them like a priority.

dr.shea is awesome

Dr. Roger M Shea is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.