2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Roger M Weiss?

Don't waste your time

Rude and incompetent staff and doctors. Do not know how this place is in business!!

I was hospitalized for what my husband and I called seizures but the hospital staff called tremors. During my stay I felt he didn't have time for me. Communication was lacking, my wonderful nursing staff and family doctor, most of the time had to fill me in on what was going on. After what brief discussion we did have, I got the impression he felt I was causing them on purpose. Seven months into this, I'm still having them and no certain diagnosis. My husband and I feel he gave up on figuring it out after a few tests. In my follow up visit a few weeks after being released, he seemed to not remember me. The only positive, I requested a sleep study and was referred to a wonderful sleep therapist who is trying to help me and my family doctor figure out what is going on.

Don't waste your co-payment.

Find someone else- if you're a woman- he will treat you like dirt.

Beware: If you are elderly - give this guy a miss.

Two weeks ago, Dr. Weis saw my elderly mother in the hospital and diagnosed her with Parkinsonism.Today, was her follow up appointment in the office. She and her husband (also elderly) were unfamiliar with the location of his office and ended up being 15 mins late. The receptionist informed her that her appointment would have to be rescheduled due to her 'tardiness'.THERE WAS NOT ANOTHER LIVING SOUL IN THE WAITING ROOM.Shame on you, Dr. Weis and shame on your staff for treating the ill and infirm so shabbily.(P.S. I just wish I had a nickel for every minute I've spent in Dr's waiting rooms - waiting on them!)

Dr. Roger M Weiss is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denver, CO.