- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger L Mallory MD
Dr. Roger L Mallory, MD is a doctor primarily located in Alamosa, CO. They have 27 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Dr. Roger L Mallory has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Roger L Mallory has the following 7 expertise
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Biopsy
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Roger L Mallory Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Roger L Mallory
Dr. Mallory graduated from the Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine in 1992. Dr. Mallory works in Alamosa, CO and 4 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Mallory is affiliated with Children's Hospital Colorado At Memorial Hospital Central, Parkview Medical Center, Penrose Saint Francis Health Services, St Mary-Corwin Medical Center and The Memorial Hospital At Craig.