Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger A Mansnerus has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
My mother in law was just seen by Mr. Mansnerus Friday because a friend of hers (doctor) noticed something wrong when talking on the phone. We made my mother in law go see her doctor (Mr. Mansnerus) and all he did was take blood from her (which we wouldn't get results until Monday). We called her later and she said she didn't go to the doctor. We later found out she did. She is now in ICU because her sodium levels were so low that she needed to be admitted to ICU. This is the second time this has happened under Mansnerus care. The first time, Mr. Mansnerus never visited her at the hospital and didn't even know what happened until after when they came to see him. My inlaws never found out the test results from Mr. Mansnerus. My inl-aws are old and don't want to change because that is there way. We really can't stand his practise or follow up. This is our experience...
Dr. Mansnerus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Roger A Mansnerus accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger A Mansnerus in this video.
Dr. Roger A Mansnerus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheffield Village, OH.