Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger A Marrero has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 11
One visit and I knew he was not the doctor for us. You wait forever to see him and then you don't see him, some nurse sees you instead and she has no clue what she is doing. Had to explain to her what medicine I used and they were very common meds and had to explain way too much about my medical conditions. I felt like I was teaching her. Then she said she would call in my RX's later as she had other patients, this is after I waited two hours to see her, then two days later I have to call and remind her I was waiting for the meds to be called in. The office seems to be run by this one nurse and the doctor is just overseeing what she does and they bill your insurance for a doctor visit, not nurse visit. I was referred by a friend so I though they had a good experience with them but I told them how my visit went and he said it is like that all the time and he has yet to actually see the doctor, he just sees the nurse. I will not be going back.
I've been going to Dr Marrero for about 6 years. Dr. Marrero and his staff have always treated me with respect and in a very professional manner. When i need to call the office, Donna is always quick to take care of the matter and I have not had any problem ever. They are easy to do business with. Dr. Marrero is a competent and caring man and a thorough doctor. He never rushes through the appointments and he is careful not to miss anything. He is a great doctor and everyone at his practice does a great job!
I've been going to Dr Marrero for about a year now and he and his staff always treat me with respect and are very professional. Any time I've had to call the office they are quick to take care of things and I've never had a single problem. They are easy to do business with. Dr. Marrero is a competent and caring man and a thorough doctor. He never rushes through the appointments and he is careful not to miss anything. He is a fine doctor and his practice does a great job!
35 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Sacred Heart Health System
Dr. Roger A Marrero accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOviedo Primary Care, 1410 W Broadway St Ste 108, Oviedo, FL
Dr. Roger A Marrero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oviedo, FL.