Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger P Massie has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Roger P Massie has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
I agree with the above review. This is not a doctor who cares about his patient. He is about power and making money through procedures. He spends next to no time with patient. He has four or so Physician Assistants that work for him. When he does decide to seemingly grace you with his presence, he does not listen - actually will just cut you off, does not like questions, and follows a basis formula for treating everyone whether it works for you or not. Headache and Pain will hit you with charges you never saw coming. I've spoken with a couple of other people in medical industry in KC about billing and medical practices and have been told by both that that Headache and Pain and Doctors Specialty Hospital are know to have questionable outcomes and practices.
48 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Alameda County Medical Center
Dr. Roger P Massie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWarren Memorial Hospital, 905 2nd St, Friend, NE
Dr. Roger P Massie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Friend, NE.