Dr. Roger Mazlen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Mazlen?

Life saver!

This doctor takes the time to listen and consider all of your symptoms before completing a thorough exam - he's very diligent and helped me get my health back on track when all other doctors wanted to do was write a prescription for anti-depressants and send me on my way. He ordered the right blood work to diagnose a serious condition and then treated me with compassion and a level of care I've never seen in any of the many doctors I've been to. I cannot recommend enough if you are dealing with complicated health issues. A true life saver. (And the front desk is great!)

Patient

Dr Mazlen is a wonderful doctor. I would highly recommend.

The best doctor you will ever come across!

Terrible service in this office

Terrible service in this office. See the previous review about Sandy. Sandy the office manager won't refund payments to my family although she was reimbursed by the insurance company. Thus keeping the money and gets paid twice, by me and the insurance company. She loses important documents such as payment checks from insurance companies and medical authorizations. Payment checks from insurance companies have to get cancelled and reissued. Checks for refunds mailed from that office to patients get "lost in the mail" and need to get reissued. Do you see a pattern here? This office should be investigated by the authorities. Don't do business here.

I love Dr Mazlen. But after 20 years I just had to cancel an appointment because I am sick of arguing with his staff. (Sandy) about my insurance which by the way is the best!!!!

Dr Mazlen is great, office staff awful!

While Dr Mazlen is an amazing Dr., his office staff is so concerned with finances that I had to cancel an appointment made three weeks previously-because I was told, "my Medicare had not cleared yet." I've had Medicare for six years with no problems!

Retired

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Mazlen is an excellent doctor. he takes the time to listen to complaints, to find out an accurate diagnosis and treat it. He makes you feel very comfortable. In my opinion he is a diamond,a rare find that i was lucky to find.

83 and found a wonderful doctor

I was fainting a lot, and Dr. Mazlen, told my daughter that she needed to stay with me and make sure I was alright....this advice SAVED MY LIFE....Dr. Mazlen called me back on a Sunday, and had my daughter left me alone I would no longer be here. Thank god for Dr. Mazlen returning my call and my daughter who heeded his advice. I was able to have the surgery needed, and I look forward to seeing Dr. Mazlen again soon.

One of the best

Dr. Mazlen is one of the most caring, kind and compassionate doctors I have ever met..I would recommend him to anyone I know. One of the BEST...

A very knowledgeable caring doctor, who will go all out for his patients. He used to teach doctors in clinical examination at Mount Sinai Hospital NY NY. Very experienced great knowledge of anatomy. Somebody you can trust.The problem with his staff reported by others has been taken care of by hiring a new experienced, excellent staff. He is my doctor and I am very happy with him. I have been seeing him for about 5 years.

Dr. Mazlen is the best Doctor I have ever been to.