Dr. Roger Mccauley Is this you?

1.3

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Roger Mccauley?

Don't go to this psychiatrist!

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Avoid this doctor. He was almost always one hour late, will. Not speak to patients on the phone. When I became ill from too much medication, he didn't have me come in or check my blood level, he just relayed directions through his file clerk. I wish I would reported him to the county and state medical societies, but I was depressed at the timt and not energetic.

Posted on March 30th, 2010

Dr. McCauley usually made me wait an hour before he saw me. I don't know why I tolerated it, except that I was desperate for his help. He refuses to talk to patients on the phone. At one point I was having a serious drug reaction and had to communicate through a woman who I found out later was the file clerk. Dr. McCauley virtually ignored my problem, then joked about it later. I'm still angry and wish I had reported him to the medical society.

Stay away

Posted on February 11th, 2009

This doctor was supposed to be very knowledgeable about drugs, or I would have left him much sooner. He kept me waiting for an hour most times. He refused to speak with patients on the phone, even those who were suicidal. I had a serious drug reaction and he funneled messages about it through his file clerk, instead of having me come in to see him, with the result that I risked brain and kidney damage from the drug.