Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Roger Mcwilliams
Dr. Roger Mcwilliams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Ana, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mcwilliams is affiliated with Orange County Global Medical Center, HealthSouth Tustin Rehabilitation and Chapman Global Medical Center. Dr. Mcwilliams has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Mcwilliams has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Roger Mcwilliams is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 9
I had been a patient of Dr. McWilliams for 7 years always took great care of me.None of the Im the doctor youre the patient type of attitude when asked questions you get at times with certain types of MDs. He was always courteous and kind didnt make you jump through hoops if you needed something he simply took care of the situation.Now if only he was at Kaiser I could still have him as my primary care physician.
I have been seeing Dr. McWilliams since 1997 and he is absolutely the greatest doctor in the world. Takes the time to listen and respond to questions and concerns without the "god" complex most doctors suffer when dealing with patients needs.A truly great person with a wonderful spirit, and I plan to have him as my doctor for the rest of my life.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mcwilliams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orange County Global Medical Center
HealthSouth Tustin Rehabilitation
Chapman Global Medical Center
Saint Joseph Hospital
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Ahmc Anaheim Regional Med Center LP
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
18 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRoger Allen McWilliams MD, 1502 Cloyden Rd, Santa Ana, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger Mcwilliams, MD - Family Medicine in Santa Ana, CA, in this video.
Dr. Roger Mcwilliams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.