Dr. Roger R Mehta Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Roger R Mehta?

Don't go to Dr. Mehta if you have any serious medical conditions!!

Dr. Mehta did not even try to examine me during my last visit for back pain and basically ignored me when I mentioned my chronic back pain. He only wanted me to go to a chronic pain specialist and did not even examine my back during the visit!! He has a horrible bedside manner and does not pay attention to you during the visit and only looks at his computer the whole time. Other friends of mine that have seen him have similar complaints especially when it comes to his ability to manage pain issues and pain medications.

Poor experience

Rushed through my meeting after a long wait time a couple months ago. Didn't seem to understand what was happening with my treatment plan. Doesn't seem like he wants to be there. Just my opinion...

Type 2 Diabetes