Dr. Roger Mendis Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Roger Mendis?

Dr. Mendis Is The Best

Posted on April 5th, 2014

I have Crohn's disease and have been going to Dr. Mendis for about four years. He's thorough and proactive. He has the foresight and common sense to order tests that are appropriate, even when my PCP dismissed my concerns. And the results of those tests proved him right. I took my mom to him when she needed a GI and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

No consultation following my colonoscopy and esophogeal photos

Posted on January 7th, 2010

Referred 6 months ago because of discomfort and burning in upper GI. He was more interested in taking a colonoscopy. Never received any post consultation. Called twice and finally got a call back from a secretary (not even an R.N.}who told me that the Doctor said nothing to worry about -- she wasn't sure he was talking about the colon examination (which was not what I went there for) or the esphogeal problems I was referred for. I still have the problem along with a stomach problem. I have finally written to my primary care physician insisting that I be referred to another GI physician who will at least examine the photos, maybe a test, and give my some consultation.Something is still wrong if I have a cup of yogurt in the morning and I have discomfort and burning.I wouldn't refer my pet dog to this doctor.

Quits the job before patient's problem properly diagnosed.

Posted on November 11th, 2009

Severed all communication with patient before telling her results of tests and gave a diagnosis which not backed up by observation during an endoscopy.

Posted on May 2nd, 2016