Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Millar
Dr. Roger Millar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint George, UT. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Millar is affiliated with Dixie Regional Medical Center, Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus and Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Millar has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Millar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dixie Regional Medical Center
Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
44 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Roger Millar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1380 E Medical Center Dr, Saint George, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger Millar in this video.
Dr. Roger Millar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.