Dr. Roger Miller Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Roger Miller?

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Instead of biopysing lump and removing tissue until a clean margin was obtained all in 1 procedure, strung the removal of malignant breast tissue out over 3 surgeries in 1 month. Very hard on the patient to keep being cut open and put under general anesthesia.Has not performed testing to determine if cancerous cells have spread to other areas.

Posted on October 5th, 2011

He was my surgeon when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. When I became concerned about an issue with my second opinion he listened and rescheduled the surgery. He even called me after work on his personal time to reassure me about a question I remembered after the intital consultation.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.