Dr. Roger Mixter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Mixter?

Horrible Dr who doesn't listen

Posted on May 24th, 2017

I have had 2 surgeries by Dr. Mixter so far, not by choice, but he messed up the first one so bad I had to go back. I would like him to fix his mistake...again...or at least try, but I just don't want to put myself through it again. He is completely old school and should retire.

Posted on February 10th, 2016

He has done many of my surgeries and I'm happy the way they turned out.

Compassion, concern and incredible man

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Mixture for many years. He is the most unselfish, sincerely concerned about each and everyone of his patients. He is not a money focused doctor. He will truly help his patients if they are in trouble and take the next steps. Dr. Mixture is brilliant and extremely experinced. I had a situation that needed urgent care and he went out of his way to help me without a dime initially. You don't find many plastic surgeons that go to this extreme. Of course I will pay him, but he is the furthest thing from greedy. He cares about making a difference in individuals lives, first and foremost. There is no other plastic surgeon I would go to. I am his biggest fan!

Dr. Mixter does flawless work!

Posted on January 29th, 2013

I have now had 2 BA's by Dr. Mixter and they both turned out PERFECT! He left me with perfect results and zero scarring! I couldn't be happier with the job he did both times and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone wanting an amazing Breast Aug!

Highly Recommend

Posted on April 4th, 2012

I definitely love my new look. I recently had a face lift done at The Clinic of Cosmetic Surgery, and the results turned out much better than I was expecting it to. I highly recommend this office to everyone.

I couldn't be more happy.

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Dr. Mixter performed my breast augmentation surgery and I have received many compliments. I couldn't be more happy, they are the perfect size and shape.

LOOKING REFRESHED!!!

Posted on January 5th, 2012

I HAD A FACE & NECK LIFT UNDER MY EYES (BAGS) DONE BY DR. MIXTER 2 YEARS AGO. I AM NOW 60 YEARS OLD. PEOPLE TELL ME HOW GOOD I LOOK AND I BELEIVE THAT IS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TELL I HAD ANYTHING DONE. I JUST LOOK REFRESHED!!!!

Love Dr. Mixter

Posted on February 26th, 2011

Had surgery with Dr. Mixter a few years ago and was very satisfied with my results as were other friends of mine that has procedures with him. He was informative and knowledgeable about the procedure. No hidden fees or problems. When compared to other, more expensive surgeous, I found that I liked Dr. Mixter's work a LOT better.

Seek another Dr.

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

The outcome of the surgery was not as expected. Post surgery Dr. Mixter advised that an additional procedure would be needed to get the results previously promised. What he didnt say prior too was that I would have to pay for the procedure a second time. So I would have been better off flying to L.A. and dealing with a Dr. who had a 5 star rating. What I learned: when getting plastic surgery, never go with the cheapest physician.

Posted on October 10th, 2016