Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger H Moss Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Was my moms doctor was seen scolding her with a nrse and staff member for when she used to smoke 20 yrs ago get a clue doctor her condition today is because of your sorry treatment since youve been her doctor for nearly a decade may be all the breathing inhalers u gave her and probably anybody else that will take them how much u got invested or how many thousands are they paying u to push their drugs for them dont take inhalers people of any kind because once you use them then you have to have them also mother was in hospital he gave her blood thinners everyday until she was complaining of freezin her feet as cold as ice had to ask for labs then only changed the drug but kept giving dont u know people die when their blood gets too low
He may come across gruff at first, but that is because he is genuinely concerned with your health and how you treat yourself. During a routine physical he identified a small lump in my throat I had never noticed. It was thyroid cancer. Thanks to his early detection I was able to have surgery and now live a normal life. If you care about your health, this is the doctor for you.
38 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Alabama
Dr. Roger H Moss Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDecatur Emergency Physicians, 1201 Somerville Rd SE, Decatur, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger H Moss Jr in this video.
Dr. Roger H Moss Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, AL.