- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger M Olander has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Roger M Olander has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Roger M Olander Accepts the Following Insurance
- 990 South Ave Ste 104A Rochester , NY : (585) 244-2084
More about Dr. Roger M Olander
Dr. Olander graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine,University of Illinois College of Medicine in 1974. Dr. Olander works in Rochester, NY and specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Olander is affiliated with Highland Hospital Of Rochester.