Dr. Roger K Owens II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger K Owens II?

Terrible

Just left me in pain didn’t even get to speak to the doctor when I asked to about mri results of bulging disc just was told by assistant there was nothing more they could do.

Amazing

C1-C2 cervical fusion (twice, not his fault, it was mine) Kept me alive through bleeding (required blood transfusion), and successfully saved my pinched spinal cord at just 21 years old.

Dr. Owens is an impressive doctor. He is personable, knowledgeable , professional and I plan to recommend him and Norton Spine center whenever the opportunity presents itself. I have never used the Norton hospital as my family is strongly associated with the Baptist system but my experience with dr. Owens, the Spine institute, the staff, both hospital and spine inst. Has changed that....thank you for your excellence in medicine.

Great surgeon

Very personable.Dr Owens made an accurate diagnosis and was able to provide immediate relief of my symptoms through an out patient procedure.I would highly recommend him as a surgeon.

I saw Dr Owens for treatment of Degenerative Disc Disease and lumbar spinal stenosis. After two years of failed conservative treatment and symptoms progressively worse, I decided on a lumbar laminectomy. Dr Owens was very thorough in explaining the procedure and making me feel comfortable with the decision to proceed with surgery. Prior to having stenosis i was a runner. Two years ago I had to stop running completely and the nerve pain progressed to the point where I could not walk a 1/4 of a mile or stand for longer than 10 minutes without severe cramping, burning and numbness down both legs! I am now seven days post op and the results have been amazing. I am already walking two miles with no pain. The pre-surgical nerve pain is completely gone. Even the post op pain that I was expecting is minor. I would highly recommend Dr. Owens, he is a skilled and personable surgeon!