Dr. Roger Palutsis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger Palutsis?

First hip frozen forward second hip totally collapsed.

Posted on March 12th, 2017

Back to normal in no time.

Posted on November 27th, 2016

Dr. Palutsis is wonderful. I was back to work teaching 3 weeks after my surgery . I feel great. His bedside manner is fantastic. He spends time with you and answers all of your questions. He also has a top notch staff!! I have and will continue to recommend him.

Best way to go.

Posted on July 30th, 2016

What can I say about this guy and his staff!! I love them. Dr. Palutsis was referred to me by a friend and after researching on my own, he was the only choice. Got 2 new hips within 7 weeks of each other. Was back to work after 9 days each time. I'm a barber and needed to work. I also was back mowing the lawn 13 days after each one. If you need a hip replaced, this 2 incision is the way to go. If you want someone experiencedoes, Dr. Palutsis is your guy. P.S. Alliance Community Hospital is also the nicest, cleanest hospital I've ever been in.

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Outstanding, compassionate physician. Really cares.

Posted on May 3rd, 2015

I've had 4 surgeries with Dr Palutsis. , 2 hip replacements. I just liked him and have complete trust in him and his abilities. I recommend him to anyone I meet in need of hip surgery. His staff is great at the office and I really appreciate the care they've given me. God forbid my knees go bad but I already know who I would call. Great team!

bilateral knee surgery

Posted on April 4th, 2015

After suffering with knee pain for years Dr. Palutsis preformed total knee replacement's on both knee's on 1/7/15 and after just 12 week's I'm back in full swing just like I was told. The Doc. and his staff were very pleasant to work with and would recommend them to anyone needing this type of surgery, should have done it year's ago. Thank you so much.

What a wonderful experience with my shoulder surgery

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

This is the 3rd surgery Dr. Palutsis has done on me and I cant say enough good things about him and his staff, WOW, so pleased.I had shoulder surgery 10 days ago and have had literally little to no pain. Surgery was on Friday and I went to work ( in a sling of course) on Saturday because I felt so great.I would never let any other Dr. do any surgery in regards to my knee or shoulders period. Thank you Dr. Palutsis you are wonderful.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

After taking my case from another surgeon. (Due to an accident in another state) I was treated as though I was Dr Palutsis's patient from the beginning. Caring words and encouragement put me at ease and has helped through the entire healing process. Dr. Palutsis explained the break to my leg and explained the X-ray images. I would refer anyone to Dr. Palutsis and his staff they are all wonderful and caring people

Esp. great experience

Posted on February 24th, 2015

Our son fell on ice, as a student a Mount Union College, very pleased with the staff . Everyone we encountered was very pleasant and efficient. We can not say enough about Dr. Palutsis. Not being from the area and having to have surgery is a daunting experience. Dr. Palutsis was excellent. His bedside manner was wonderful. He does not talk down to the patient or family. He is very attentive. He did a perfect job with Tyler's fractured and dislocated ankle. We would definitely recommend this physician and his staff. Thank you.

Posted on December 15th, 2014