Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger N Passmore has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Roger N Passmore has the following 7 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Roger N Passmore is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
One time I did have lots of pain and call uncalled.Day didint answered long times. When finally Dr.Passmore call me back , hi is voice wasn't happy because of call 😔. When I visit him in office, they are not nice to me at all and just take 2 minutes He said " swollen and pain is normal" Don't care what my straggel and pain. I didint want pain medicine. I was worry because after 2 months letter haven this problem and pain makes me worr about so much. He said again " you have appointment for next week, we will se You then" . I cry after I left to office. It is been 4 and a half months still have problems. But I will never ever go back again. They never call and check out. I whish I never have this surgery at all. I am glad rest of you so happy with him . Good luck.
Well, I got my result back after 2 weeks. Dr Passmore called me and told me there was a miss communication between he and his staff. And that he really wished I had asked for his office manager. I was so upset I didn't even think of that. I just got on here and gave him a 1 Star, I got my results and that is all I wanted. All of my friends love Dr. Passmore and I am sure they love him for a reason. Just because I had a bad experience doesn't mean I won't go back to him. I am sure he will take great care of me in the future if I ever need him again.
Dr. Passmore is a great doctor. He is mainly a foot and hand surgeon, but is very good with a good bedside manner. He is very professional and a wonderful doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
- East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Roger N Passmore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger N Passmore in this video.
Dr. Roger N Passmore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermitage, TN.