Dr. Roger M Pitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger M Pitt?

Wonderful Surgeon!

Our son was born with a giant omphalocele and Dr. Pitt performed a very successful surgery. He always listens to our concerns and has always been very supportive in making sure our needs were met as parents and the best care was provided to our son. Truly does what is right for his patients!

He treated one of my twins ,and now the other

Im a forty yr old female my husband is a vascular surgeon and im a nurse, Dr.Pitt treated my dgt for a hernia when she was 2 mth old he was great!!! now her brother has a hernia and im going back we would recommend him to everyone for piediatric care.

Dr. Pitt is the BEST

Dr Pitt is the best Dr. I have ever seen with my child. He is extremely patient and understanding and caring. He demonstrates extensive knowledge of his field. I have found him to be an excellent surgeon. We are so lucky to have been placed in his care.

Dr. Roger M Pitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.