Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger J Raimundo
Dr. Roger J Raimundo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Raimundo is affiliated with Regional Medical Center-San Jose and Kaiser Permanente Roseville Medical Center (aka Roseville Women & Children's Center). Dr. Raimundo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger J Raimundo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Roger J Raimundo has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Roger J Raimundo has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Roger J Raimundo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
One of the best doctors. No salesmen pitch, no nonsense from him. In other words he is very professional. He accurately diagnosis what you have gives you what you need and out the door. So if u are like me who can't spend more than 1 hour at the doctor due to job constraints than this is the doctor to go. He also puts you at ease and if you need an apptmnt on short notice 99 times out of 100 you will get one without having to wait.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Raimundo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Medical College Of Wisconsin
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRoseville Medical Offices-Riverside, 1001 Riverside Ave, Roseville, CA
Dr. Roger J Raimundo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.