Dr. Roger Rodgers Is this you?

3.8

We lost our wonderful Dr. Rodgers

Posted on January 25th, 2017

The best doctor I ever had. So very sorry to have lost him.

Posted on April 8th, 2012

one of the greatest dr. ever. RIP

Posted on November 11th, 2011

This doctor should retire. If I could I would rate him less than a one star I would. He insists on a lot of tests that are redundant. He spends more time trying to input infomation into the computer during office visits rather than answer patients questions and concerns. The nurse practioner is worthless.

Posted on August 11th, 2011

We waited 1 hour and 20 minutes before ever getting into a room. Then it was another 40 minutes before the doctor came in. Granted he does take pains (pun intended) to be thorough, but much too thorough in my opinion. My mom has something elevated in her blood which could make her predisposed to blood clots, however he wanted to know details of when she broke an ankle (over 10 years ago) and about a burn on her hand (over 50 years ago!). What any of that has to do with being predisposed to blood clots is beyond me. After spending ONE HOUR discussing every detail of her 80+ year life, he then says he needs to examine her and gives her a gown to put on. After he checked her ears, eyes, nose, etc., he had her lie back and he did a breast exam. Excuuuse me! She has an internist, a gynecologist, a cardiologist and every other specialist imaginable so exactly what he thought he could find that none of the others have found in a physical exam defies logic. To top it off, there are signs everywhere telling the patients to turn off their cell phones when talking to the doctor. Is that so he can hear his phone ring?! Which it did. TWICE! And he answered and held a conversation both times without even excusing himself beforehand. So rude and unprofessional. When he finished the exam (which was interrupted by the cleaning people) he explained to us how to get out of the office and building. When we left, we had to climb over trash cans in the hall and he was nowhere to be found. He left us alone, in the office with the janitorial crew. Over 3 hours and absolutely nothing accomplished as he wants to run some tests and have her come back in about a month. What?! I know that my mom was referred to him by her cardiologist but I think we'll ask for another recommendation as I have better things to do with my time than to spend it like that!

Horrible Experience

Posted on June 17th, 2011

My wife scheduled an appointment with this facility 1 month ago. She was asked to come in and complete paperwork 45 min before her actual appointment. 2 hr n 40 min later she is sitting in the exam room with NOONE at the desk and the front door locked. The Doctor was the only one left and spent 25 minutes with a patient of which was still in her room when I finally had her unlock the door and come out. No One came into the exam room to let her know it was 5 oclock and they were going home...Are you kidding me??? Stay away from this facility as the customer service is horrible. In fact out in front of the building there is a for sale/lease sign! I never write these but today I was VERY disappointed in what I saw and what we experienced. They need to take accountability and because they locked the door and left my wife in an exam room for over 2 hours needed to be exploited.

Posted on May 14th, 2009

Sometimes the waiting period is long for office visit but once in room with you gives you all the time you need and answers all your questions

Posted on August 1st, 2014