Dr. Roger S Willis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger S Willis?

I got this!

Competent; skilled (assessment/judgment); professional; deliberate; focused; understanding; prompt; and, empathetic. Dr. Willis exudes confidence, assurance and an in-control attitude while rendering a sense of relief that suggests he knows what he's doing and you can be assured that he has rendered a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment. His staff is equally as competent, professional, polite and respectful. I left confident that they didn't miss a thing! Raymond R. Fletcher, San Antonio

WORST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!

I have never in my life been so mistreated by a Doctor!! This man is cold as ice and rude to his patients. Dr. Willis should have his medical license revoked due to his negligence and lack of compassion. If you're ill and looking for empathy and a professional knowledgeable Doctor DON'T go to Christus Santa Rosa Medical Center Hospital especially if he is the attending Physician!! Run don't walk out of there!!

Wonderful

This doctor was great! He was very professional and caring. I wish there were more ER Physicians like this one!

Outstanding Doctor!

I was seen at Christus Santa Rosa (Babcock location) and Dr. Willis is one of the best Doctors I have seen. He is very friendly and shows a lot of concern about the problem at hand. He went into detail about my condition and explained to me exactly what I had to do to feel better. There needs to be more Doctors like him in this world! Keep up the good work Doctor Willis!

he saw us and walked into the room with my family as we were placed there by the nurse, was very nice, funny, and made my little girl smile even though she had a broken arm, the whole er and hospital at Christus santa rosa is great!

Uncaring

We say him in the er at Cristus Santa Rosa. My daugters was refused service. we say a specialist the next day and she had serg. that week.His billing department does not know how to read insurance. They sent me to collection because of the declined amount unpaid by the insurance. They are a net work doctor not wanting to comply with their contracted rates. They are a real pain to work with. Its a good thing the collections office knows how to read insurance.