The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Roger C Sanders has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Showing 1 of 1
As brilliant as this man supposedly is, he needs to learn to be a professional. The whole appointment he was muttering different diseases and syndromes and explaining to my husband and I that our child would never grow up to be anything or to play any sports..etc. Then he forgot to measure some things, so after I had gotten all cleaned up (very upset already at this point) He says, "Oh, I'm not comfortable with what I saw and I forgot to look at something, lets do it again" When he finally got done doing that, he just sent us on our way. He didn't take any time to reassure us that our baby was fine or not fine. He just packed up his stuff. Needless to say my OB and her nurses were stuck with damage control (I was hysterical) They even told me they have a list of horrible things he says to patients hanging on their back wall. This man should be fired for his POOR personal skills. He can stick to research and writing books, but keep him away from people.
Dr. Sanders is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Oxford
United Oxford Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLos Alamos Womens Health Services Pc, 3917 West Rd Ste 250, Los Alamos, NM
Dr. Roger C Sanders is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamos, NM.