Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger B Schechter MD
Dr. Roger B Schechter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Escondido, CA, with another office in San Marcos, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine. Dr. Schechter is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger B Schechter has 2 locations
Dr. Roger B Schechter has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine
Dr. Roger B Schechter has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Roger B Schechter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Not worth while
Self-verified patient of Dr. Roger B Schechter - Posted on June 2nd, 2015
Dr. Schechter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Kern Medical Center
Dr. Roger B Schechter Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roger B Schechter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Escondido, CA.