Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger E Schlesinger has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Roger E Schlesinger has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Roger E Schlesinger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I find his bedside manner great. He gets to the point and talks to you to distract you during that uncomfortable time in the stirrups. He took care of a potentially serious problem and I had no recurrence. Was highly recommended by my family physician of 25 years. Have been a Schlessinger patient for 20 years.
He is an arrogant, patronizing, rude and unprofessional doctor. I got the impression he felt I was wasting his time. He did not believe that I was in pain today or any other time. He continued to agitate me, seeing my frustration not being able to communicate effectively the location of the pain. I was humiliated by his demeaning tone and complete disregard of my problem. I left his office in tears. Do not go to this doctor!!
47 Years Experience
University Of California At Los Angeles School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 1971
University Of California
Dr. Roger E Schlesinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Center For Women, 1950 Sunny Crest Dr Ste 2800, Fullerton, CA
Dr. Roger E Schlesinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.