Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger D Scow Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I LOVED Dr. Scow and the office and hospital staff. During my pregnancy, I went in twice for Braxton Hicks. When I called the office the staff was respectful and understanding. Both times I actually went into Labor and Delivery and both times the doctors on call and the nurses at the hospital treated us so well and were very compassionate. When I was actually in labor, he let me labor naturally (which I requested) and only intervened when absolutely necessary. It was my first baby and I was terrified, but he was very laid back and let me do things the way I wanted to. He told me I could have an epidural whenever I wanted one and he would write an order for pain medication until I decided about the epidural. My baby and I left the hospital two days later, happy and healthy. I am so appreciative of Dr. Scow and his associates. Their care and attentiveness to my new little family and I was phenomenal.
I had to see Dr. Scow by referral for surgery. I was doubled over in pain and when i told the dr how much pain i was in i heard him say she is not in that much pain. When it was a day before the surgery, i called the doctor and they said if you are in that much pain go to the er. I went to the er had a UTI and was doubled over in pain there. They asked me if i called my dr and i said yes since i was having surgery the next day and he said come to the er. I called the dr back and they said they were going to call me in medicine after i told them i had been to the er. The surgery was worse. He was vague with my family about what he found and he was rude. follow up appt. HE WAS RUDE!!!!!!!!! there are way better ob dr's out there.
I went to him for problems and he said it didn't really matter what was wrong bc the treatment was the same. He said I would eventually need a hysterectomy. I am 26. He was rude and short and acted like I was wasting his time or just being whiney. *I had to request to be examined.* Thank God I went for a second opinion and found out that I was pregnant. Dr. Scow started me on birth control. He is NOT thorough or knowledgable.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
24 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Roger D Scow Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Roger D Scow Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Magnolia, AR.