Dr. Roger D Scow Jr Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Roger D Scow Jr?

Loved

I LOVED Dr. Scow and the office and hospital staff. During my pregnancy, I went in twice for Braxton Hicks. When I called the office the staff was respectful and understanding. Both times I actually went into Labor and Delivery and both times the doctors on call and the nurses at the hospital treated us so well and were very compassionate. When I was actually in labor, he let me labor naturally (which I requested) and only intervened when absolutely necessary. It was my first baby and I was terrified, but he was very laid back and let me do things the way I wanted to. He told me I could have an epidural whenever I wanted one and he would write an order for pain medication until I decided about the epidural. My baby and I left the hospital two days later, happy and healthy. I am so appreciative of Dr. Scow and his associates. Their care and attentiveness to my new little family and I was phenomenal.

Horrible experience

I had to see Dr. Scow by referral for surgery. I was doubled over in pain and when i told the dr how much pain i was in i heard him say she is not in that much pain. When it was a day before the surgery, i called the doctor and they said if you are in that much pain go to the er. I went to the er had a UTI and was doubled over in pain there. They asked me if i called my dr and i said yes since i was having surgery the next day and he said come to the er. I called the dr back and they said they were going to call me in medicine after i told them i had been to the er. The surgery was worse. He was vague with my family about what he found and he was rude. follow up appt. HE WAS RUDE!!!!!!!!! there are way better ob dr's out there.

Lawsuit

I went to him for problems and he said it didn't really matter what was wrong bc the treatment was the same. He said I would eventually need a hysterectomy. I am 26. He was rude and short and acted like I was wasting his time or just being whiney. *I had to request to be examined.* Thank God I went for a second opinion and found out that I was pregnant. Dr. Scow started me on birth control. He is NOT thorough or knowledgable.

One too many surgeries suggested