Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Sheldon
Dr. Roger Sheldon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Oklahoma City, OK and Oklahoma City, OK . He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Sheldon is affiliated with St Anthony Hospital, OU Medical Center and University Hospital, Oklahoma City, Ok. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Sheldon has 3 locations
912 NW 37th St
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Book Online Now
Dr. Roger Sheldon has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Dr. Roger Sheldon is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Sheldon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Anthony Hospital
OU Medical Center
University Hospital, Oklahoma City, Ok
Childrens Hosp Of Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Ok
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Roger Sheldon Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Roger Sheldon's office for more information.
1200 Everett Dr Oklahoma City, OK : (405) 271-5215
940 NE 13th St Oklahoma City, OK : (405) 271-5215
912 NW 37th St Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger Sheldon, MD - Pediatrics in Oklahoma City, OK, in this video.
Dr. Roger Sheldon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.