Dr. Roger M Sifuentes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roger M Sifuentes?

He saved my life!

I saw Dr Sifuentes about 8 weeks ago. I was having weight loss and no appetite for several months. Dr Sifuentes ran a bunch of tests which showed a large tumor on my pancreas. I was referred to a specialist in pancreas in san antonio, who recommended surgery. Today i am weak, but gradually getting stronger and more appetite. I am so grateful for this doctor being aggressive with my work up and diagnosis me.

Dr. Sifuentes is my Dr. he take care of my problems or sends me to someone who will.

Highly recommend

Very caring and professional, prompt and thorough.

Staff prevents Doctor from being a "5 STAR" ALL THE WAY

I really like Dr. Sifuentes. He's very profressional; yet down to earth with a pleasant bedside manner. He's acts like a human with compassion for his patients; not like we're dollar signs just walking in. He explains things so that you know what he's talking about. Always on top of exams you need done periodically. I believe he's truly concerned for the welfare of his patients. You feel at ease talking to him & never feel afraid to or embarrassed to talk to him about any medical concerns. Dr. Sifuentes staffstaff is the only thingthing that keeps me from giving him "5 STARS" all the way around. I have felt many times that I was a burden to them because of scheduling with a specialist. I was getting very close to my surgery date & got a gut feeling that I'd better call to make sure everything is all in order. To my surprise IT WWAS NOT!! Dr.Sifuentes did not get Blood work results to him to review for his approval for the surgery go ahead. That had the info for more than 1 1/2 week; but failed to give to him till the day before surgery. Dr. Sifuentes was questioning one of my results & wanted me to see a specialist. I had to cancel & reschedule surgery & go to specialist. His staff then dropped the ball with my appointments with the specialist. The staff also messed you things with my orthopedic surgeon during the process of trying to get my surgery. Dr. Sifuentes's staff in not a caring or compassionate group & seem to mess up very much on day to day office activitues ; as well as referrals & approvals from insurance companies. The STAFF of Dr. Sifuentes's office NEED TO GET ON THE BALL & GET IT RIGHT to make this man a "5 STAR" man/office ALL THE WAT AROUND!!

I was checked in and pulled back quickly and the staff was friendly. I had a great visit with Dr. SIFUENTES he took his time and listened and explained my complains very well

Walk ins welcome

Started out as a walk in and I've been going to him ever since. Good guy friendly staff and and wait time isn't to shabby either.