Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Roger A Skindell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Roger A Skindell has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Roger A Skindell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
My family primary care for a few years, never saw him without being sent to a specialist, seems that's all he does. Last visit he told me to find my own specialist, yelled at my 16 year old son and accused him of lying. He yelled and ranted, then refused treatment. He has less confidence in his abilities than I have! Seems I got to pay for the privilege of him venting his frustrations on me and my son. Office manager won't respond to me about giving me my money back. And, Dottie is not so friendly - please! These two act as if you are disrupting their busy schedule.
Had a emergency open heart needed to get some medications renewed was told by my cardiologist to go see Mr. Skindell, went to see him he referred me to the surgeon, called the surgeon and was questioned why would I call them when Dr. Skindell was my presiding doctor and had the full ability to renew meds. On other occasions he was more worried about money than anything else have all the documentation to back it up looking for new doctor to see.
worse ethics of any doctor I have ever had the displeasure of being seen by. Very rude to myself and wife. doesn't care about what is going on with you unless you make the appt. to see him so he can get his money. Could not have been treated any worse even if the care of someone who didn't finish medical school!!!! Highly suggest if looking for a Doctor to stay clear of this one and anybody associated with him. The staff is very rude and Dottie needs to find another occupation where she doesn't have to use people skills.
Genesys Regional Medical Center
Dr. Roger A Skindell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMc Laren Community Medical Center, 1254 N Main St, Lapeer, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger A Skindell in this video.
Dr. Roger A Skindell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lapeer, MI.