Is Dr. Roger Spahr the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger Spahr MD
Dr. Roger Spahr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Roger Spahr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Community Hospitals Of Indianapolis
Dr. Roger Spahr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Roger Spahr's office for more information.
11350 N. Meridian Street Suite 220 Carmel, IN : (574) 406-8469
More about Dr. Roger Spahr
Roger Spahr M.D. attended Ball State University earning degrees in Biology and Medical Laboratory Medicine. After working in hospitals for two years in the field of hematology, he attended Indiana University ...
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Integrative Physicians, 11350 N. Meridian Street Suite 220, Carmel, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Roger Spahr, MD - Family Medicine in Carmel, IN, in this video.
Dr. Roger Spahr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Carmel, IN.